Friday, February 19, 2010

Aunt Betty

My (Julia's) dear Aunt Betty unexpectedly died on Feb. 6 at age 62. She was a younger sister to my mom, and she was so loved by many people. Aunt Betty was fun to be around and truly enjoyed people's company. She was an inspirational Christian who was never ashamed of her belief in God. Daily she prayed for friends and family members, and she always had an open door to anyone who needed a meal or a place to talk. We will miss her beyond words can describe.

Aunt Betty on the left holding her granddaughter Rebecca. My mom, Jean, on the right holding Gretchen. This photo was taken April 2009.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I am sorry for your loss Julia! I know these times are hard! Your family will be in my prayers!

Christy L said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt! I remember meeting her and she was sweet, extremely friendly and definitely fun to be around! My prayers are with you and your family - love you!