Wednesday, July 29, 2009

10 Months Old

Our little chickadee is now 10 months old and it's amazing how much she has learned in this time! The following photos show how much she enjoys standing.







Every time I open the refrigerator door Gretchen is interested in the yogurt container so when it was empty I cleaned it up and gave it to her. It's now a favorite toy!





She's crawling! Notice how her left knee never touches the ground. It's odd but she gets around well this way.

She also found the dog chain and an old wallet.


She jumps so hard she actually "swings" in the jumper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Todd crawled the same way as a baby! Fun to watch - thanks for posting!

Uncle Tim

Unknown said...

HEY now I tried to leave you a comment and I got an error message. They knew they were dealing with a non-blog person. This is Chelsea by the way - I just left Margo either 5 or 0 comments on her blog. This may be your first or second.

Anyway, in case the first didn't come in, Gretchen is adorable and I love seeing all of the pictures. :)